Catalyst Grant ProgramThe Invest in Others Charitable Foundation Catalyst Grant Program invites financial advisors nationwide to submit a grant request of up to $5,000 on behalf of a charity they actively support. Grantees will be selected based on the advisor’s demonstration of entrepreneurial vision and leadership in creating positive change in their local community, as well as their role in advancing the mission and strategic goals of their affiliated charity.
- The grant program provides needed funding for advisors who are serving as catalysts in their local community to help them launch a new community program.
- Examples of grant requests might include starting a backpack program to nourish homeless children, launching a therapeutic aquatic class to engage seniors in a healthy lifestyle, or creating a library for preschoolers to encourage early reading.
- Catalyst Grant requests will be accepted from September 1 through February 1, with grant recipients announced in May.
- The grant program is open to all financial planners (e.g., CFP®), registered representatives (e.g., Series 7), or registered investment advisors based in the United States.
- Only qualified non-profit organizations and educational institutions with tax exempt status granted under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) are eligible to receive grants.
Every day, financial advisors are making a positive difference in the lives of others. The Invest in Others Charitable Foundation is honored to recognize and support their efforts to help individuals and families in their local communities.