2016 Corporate Philanthropy Award Winners
Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc.
- 100% of senior leaders and employees participate in the firm’s philanthropic efforts.
- Closes the office for one day each year so employees can participate in BRR Community Day, volunteering at firm-wide service projects in the Columbus area.
- Hosted a fundraiser for Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS), which offers grief resources and care to those mourning the death of a loved one serving in the Armed Forces, and matched employee donations dollar-for-dollar.
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- In partnership with Feeding America, 14,000 Ameriprise volunteers participated at 700 events across the country last year to prepare over 1.5 million meals for families in need.
- 100% of the company’s 226 senior leaders participate in its philanthropic efforts.
- For every $1,000 donated by advisors and their staff through the Ameriprise Community Relations site, the company provides business training to five veterans through Wounded Warrior Project. In 2015, 6,000 veterans were trained through this program.