Charitable Champions Marketing Materials
About the Charitable Champions
The Invest in Others’ Charitable Champions List recognizes financial advisory firms that give back to their communities by promoting a culture of philanthropy amongst their financial advisors and employees.
Applications are only accepted online via investinothers.org/charitable-champions.
The top scoring firms will be published in a list which will be published in Financial Planning Magazine and across our social media platforms in June.
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
- Have a minimum of 10 employees in the United States. All employees in your company should be included in your employee count, not just your financial advising department.
- Be a registered investment adviser (RIA), affiliated with (but not an employee of) an independent broker-dealer (IBD), or a hybrid/dually-registered firm affiliated with an IBD and doing business through an RIA.
- Firms should directly provide financial advice to households or organizations.
- If your firm has a strong CSR program and actively gives back to your community, we strongly encourage you to submit an application. Here are some top reasons to be recognized:
- An opportunity to bring credibility to your philanthropic programs through peer recognition
- Help improve employee morale
- Serve as a talking point with clients and prospective new hires
Dates & Deadlines
- Application Opens: April 8, 2022
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2022
- Winners Announced: June 13, 2022
If promoting on social media, please tag our accounts accordingly.