- Advisors who have previously won an IiO Award category are only eligible to be nominated for the Lifetime Achievement Award. It must be at least seven years from the original award date and they must meet the award criteria. For the 2023 awards cycle, winners from 2016 and earlier are eligible.
- Advisors who have previously won the Lifetime Achievement Category may not reapply.
- Past finalists (not winners) are eligible to apply again for the same charity after seven years. For the 2023 awards cycle, finalists from 2016 and earlier are eligible.
- Past finalists may apply for a different award category through a different charity at any time.
Past Honorable Mentions
- Advisors who were recognized as Honorable Mentions may reapply for the same charity at any time.