Grants for Change
IiO Grants for Change Program
Through Grants for Change, Invest in Others, in partnership with the Association of African American Financial Advisors (AAAA), will award grants of up to $25,000 to nonprofits that are working to create and enhance opportunities for communities of color, providing essential services to causes such as social justice, employment and education—with the goal of leveling the playing field and providing life-changing opportunities to underserved communities.
The nonprofit’s work must display a measurable commitment to corporate, social, and community contributions that enhance opportunities for Black people and other underserved groups. The types of projects/programs eligible for funding include, but are not limited to, those focused on:
- Improving business and internship opportunities and strengthening professional networks
- Providing opportunities for mentorship and support services to reduce barriers to entry
- Increasing access to education, including equitable learning resources, job training/reskilling, college/career readiness, and financial literacy
- Removing racial disparities in healthcare
- Eliminating racial inequity in the criminal justice system
Applications are only accepted online via the button below.
- Any person who works in the financial services ecosystem is eligible to apply on behalf of a nonprofit. This includes financial advisors and their staff as well as employees of asset managers, broker-dealers, clearing firms and custodians, FinTech firms, industry associations, insurance companies, TAMPS, wirehouses, and more.
- Applicants must be an active, current volunteer with the nonprofit organization
- Applicants do not need to be a member of the Association of African American Financial Advisors (AAAA) to apply.
- Applicants may only fill out an application on behalf of one organization. If you support more than one, please choose the nonprofit that best fits our criteria. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- The nonprofit must be a U.S.-based nonprofit organization or educational institution with tax-exempt status granted under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). U.S.-based nonprofits whose primary mission is to help those who live outside of the U.S. are not eligible for this particular program.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an application for our Grants for Change program. The application period is now closed. Grants will be awarded in mid-December. The quantity of grants will be determined based on funds raised with a goal of $100,000.
For questions please email email@example.com and she will respond in a timely fashion.