Grants for Good
Restock the Shelves Campaign
The application deadline for the Restock the Shelves Grant Program was February 5. Click here to learn more about the grant recipients!
- Any person who works in the financial services ecosystem is eligible to apply on behalf of a nonprofit. This includes financial advisors and their staff as well as employees of asset managers, broker-dealers, clearing firms and custodians, FinTech firms, industry associations, insurance companies, TAMPS, wirehouses, and more.
- Past Grant Recipients and IiO Award Winners and Finalists: If an advisor has received a grant or was honored as an IiO Awards finalist or winner within the past five years, they cannot apply for a grant for the same charity. They can only apply for a different charity with which they are involved. Invest in Others Awards Honorable Mentions are still welcome to apply with the same charity.
- Applicants must be an active, current volunteer with the nonprofit organization
- Applicants may only fill out an application on behalf of one organization. If you support more than one, please choose the nonprofit that best fits our criteria. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- The nonprofit must be a U.S.-based nonprofit organization or educational institution with tax-exempt status granted under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). U.S.-based nonprofits whose primary mission is to help those who live outside of the U.S. are not eligible for this particular program.
For questions please email email@example.com and we will respond in a timely fashion.