About the Invest in Others Grant Program
Invest in Others Grant Programs provide an opportunity for employees of the financial services industry to secure funding for specific programs or projects on behalf of nonprofits that they support. Whether it’s an enhancement to an existing service or a new initiative, individuals can help to bridge funding gaps through this grant program, turning nonprofit dreams into reality.
Primary areas of commitment are arts & culture, education & youth programs, health & wellness, human services & economic development, hunger & poverty prevention, and military & veterans. Grant requests will be considered for program support, seed money, and capital improvements.
Restock the Shelves Campaign
Accepting Applications: January 15, 2021 – January 29, 2021
Invest in Others is kicking off 2021 with a “Restock the Shelves” campaign. This past year, demand for food from nonprofits was at an all-time high. During the holiday season, that need was even greater. Now that the holidays are over, most food pantries shelves are empty and donations have slowed down, however demand has not.
If you work in the financial services industry and also volunteer for a 501c3 nonprofit that’s in need of food items, apply for a grant from Invest in Others on their behalf. We want to help you “Restock the Shelves” this January!
- Any person who works in the financial services ecosystem is eligible to apply on behalf of a nonprofit. This includes financial advisors and their staff as well as employees of asset managers, broker-dealers, clearing firms and custodians, FinTech firms, industry associations, insurance companies, TAMPS, wirehouses, and more.
- Past Grant Recipients and IiO Award Winners and Finalists: If an advisor has received a grant or was honored as an IiO Awards finalist or winner within the past five years, they cannot apply for a grant for the same charity. They can only apply for a different charity with which they are involved. Invest in Others Awards Honorable Mentions are still welcome to apply with the same charity.
- Applicants must be an active, current volunteer with the nonprofit organization
- Applicants may only fill out an application on behalf of one organization. If you support more than one, please choose the nonprofit that best fits our criteria. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- The nonprofit must be a U.S.-based nonprofit organization or educational institution with tax-exempt status granted under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). U.S.-based nonprofits whose primary mission is to help those who live outside of the U.S. are not eligible for this particular program.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a timely fashion.