Invest in Others Awards Week Marketing Materials
About the Program
The Invest in Others Awards recognizes the charitable work of financial advisors in communities across the country and around the world. There are four award categories: Catalyst, Community Service, Volunteer of the Year & Lifetime Achievement. Award finalists and winners will receive donations from Invest in Others of up to $75,000 for their designated charities.
The Invest in Others Awards will be presented digitally this year during IiO Awards Week, from Monday, September 20 to Thursday, September 23. One 10-minute long video awards presentation will be unveiled daily on investinothers.org/awards at 4:45pm ET. Anyone can watch – no log-ins or passwords required. Viewers will learn more about the charitable work of each finalist and find out who wins!
September 20: Catalyst Award Presentation @ 4:45pm ET
- Amy Doherty | Centinel Financial Group, LLC / Royal Alliance – Advisor Group | WellStrong, Inc.
- Bob Swift | TCI Wealth Advisors / Charles Schwab | 3rd Decade
- Ralph Ujano Jr. | The Ujano Advisory Group, LLC / TD Ameritrade Institutional | Helping Hands for Single Moms Dallas
September 21: Community Service Award Presentation @ 4:45pm ET
- Roger S. Green | Green Financial Resources, LLC / Cetera Advisors | Auditory-Verbal Center, Inc.
- Ruben Rozental | PGI Wealth Management / TD Ameritrade Institutional | Commit & Act (US)
- Elizabeth M. Shabaker | Versant Capital Management, Inc. / Charles Schwab | Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona
September 22: Volunteer of the Year Award Presentation @ 4:45pm ET
- Larry Agee | Agee Financial Group / SagePoint – Advisor Group | Disaster Aid USA
- Kevin S. Bode | Northwestern Mutual | Knead Community Café
- Isaac Simon | Morgan Stanley Wealth Management | Coalition for the Homeless
September 23: Lifetime Achievement Award Presentation @ 4:45pm ET
- Peter Chieco | Morgan Stanley Wealth Management | Cooley’s Anemia Foundation
- Ferdinand Garcia | Woodbury Financial – Advisor Group | San Francisco AIDS Foundation
- Dan Jenkins | JKS Financial / Northwestern Mutual | Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh
How You Can Help
- Add a reminder to your calendar to watch all four awards presentations and see who wins
- Ask your colleagues and business network to watch by promoting IiO Awards Week in your firm’s newsletters, emails, and/or intranet
- Share our social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn with your followers
- Create your own social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
Call to Watch – Suggested Language
Now in its 15th year, the Invest in Others Awards program recognizes the charitable work of financial advisors in communities across the country and around the world. Through this flagship program, Invest in Others has recognized 74 award winners, partnered with more than 375 charities, shared hundreds of inspirational stories, and donated over $3 million to causes that financial advisors and firms care so much about.
The Invest in Others Awards will be presented digitally this year over the course of four days, from Monday, September 20 to Thursday, September 23. One 10-minute long video awards presentation will be unveiled daily on investinothers.org/awards at 4:45pm ET in the following order: Catalyst on September 20, Community Service on September 21, Volunteer of the Year on September 22, and Lifetime Achievement on September 23. Anyone can watch – no log-ins or passwords required. Tune in each day to see who wins!
More Detail About Invest in Others
The Invest in Others Charitable Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to supporting and empowering financial advisors who invest in others by giving back to their communities with overwhelming generosity.
The Invest in Others Awards program recognizes the charitable work of financial advisors in communities across the country and around the world. Advisors are nominated by their peers for actively giving back to nonprofits to improve their communities and make a difference in the lives of others. There are four award categories: Catalyst, Community Service, Volunteer of the Year, and Lifetime Achievement.
Hundreds of advisors were nominated for this year’s awards. Finalists were selected based on their leadership, dedication, contribution, inspiration, and impact on a nonprofit and the community it serves.
If one (or more!) of the finalists is an advisor or client of your firm, we encourage you to personalize your messages and tag the advisor, their firm, and charity to help bring greater awareness to this honor! If you would like assistance personalizing posts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join us in watching the virtual 2021 @investinothers #IiOAwards to see which financial advisors bring home the grand prize of up to $75,000 for their charities! Watch for 10 minutes every day from 9/20 – 9/23 at 4:45pm ET on investinothers.org/awards
- The @investinothers #IiOAwards Week is right around the corner! Tune in daily 9/20 – 9/23 at 4:45pm ET on investinothers.org/awards to see who wins each category.
- The @investinothers #IiOAwards are going virtual this year! Each day one award category winner will be unveiled in a 10-minute video presentation. Watch daily from 9/20 – 9/23 at 4:45pm ET on investinothers.org/awards. You won’t want to miss it!
- Coming soon: The 2021 @investinothers #IiOAwards! Learn about the finalists at investinothers.org/awards and see some of the amazing work these advisors are doing for nonprofits in their communities. Want to know who wins? Tune in daily from 9/20 – 9/23 at 4:45pm ET as one award category winner is unveiled daily!