Grants for Change
IiO Grants for Change Program
Through Grants for Change, Invest in Others, in partnership with the Association of African American Financial Advisors (AAAA), will award grants of up to $25,000 to nonprofits that are working to create and enhance opportunities for communities of color, providing essential services to causes such as social justice, employment and education—with the goal of leveling the playing field and providing life-changing opportunities to underserved communities.
Any person who works in the financial services ecosystem is eligible to apply on behalf of a nonprofit whose work displays a measurable commitment to corporate, social, and community contributions that enhance opportunities for Black people and other underserved groups. This includes but is not limited to:
- Improving business and internship opportunities and strengthening professional networks
- Providing opportunities for mentorship and support services to reduce barriers to entry
- Increasing access to education, including equitable learning resources, job training/reskilling, college/career readiness, and financial literacy
- Removing racial disparities in healthcare
- Eliminating racial inequity in the criminal justice system
Applications for the grants are open until November 9. The grants will be awarded in December. The quantity of grants will be determined based on funds raised with a goal of $100,000.
Support the Program:
Join financial firms and individuals across the industry by making a donation to Invest in Others in support of Grants for Change. All funds raised will be distributed to grant recipients.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will respond in a timely fashion.